- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) – Oregon
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) – Oregon
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) – Pomona
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences (MSBS)
- Master of Science in Health Sciences (MSHS)
- Master of Science in Medical Sciences (MSMS)
- Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPAS)
- Post-Professional Doctor of Physical Therapy (PPDPT) – Oregon
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Master of Science in Nursing (ADN-MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing/Entry (MSN-E)
- Master of Science in Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN/FNP)
- Master of Science Nursing (BSN-MSN)
- MSN/Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master’s Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Budgets and Cost of Attendance
The budget components (cost of attendance factors) are:
- Tuition and Fees
- Books and Supplies
- Room and Board
- Personal Expenses
- Other fees as determined by program/college
- Loan Origination Fees
Budget components are estimated costs and subject to change.
Western University does not participate in consortium agreements.
It is essential that you understand that the budget is for the student and student only. For those students that are married, it is highly suggested that you review the student budget with your spouse. Per federal regulations, the Financial Aid Office at Western University of Health Sciences is unable to make budget adjustments for students with dependents. There are no exceptions to this policy.
Students at Western University of Health Sciences are packaged and offered an awarded as independent graduate students. There are no Grants available to graduate students. Resources such as gift aid, scholarships, Military and the National Health Service Corps will be taken into consideration first when packaging and awarding students. All eligible students are then awarded in the unsubsidized loan and the balance in the Grad PLUS loan to meet the maximum of their budget.
Students are awarded the maximum allowable in the Federal Direct Loan program’s as per their program and the Department of Education.
Student budgets vary depending on length of enrollment and are subject to change.
Based on the 2022/2023 academic year, the following are estimated costs for full time students at Western University of Health Sciences by program and subject to change.
Any questions regarding student budgets should be directed to the Financial Aid Office.
WesternU Student Loan Default Rate
|Academic Year||Official Cohort Default Rate|