Description: VetMed Resource is an internet resource created in response to demand from the veterinarians, veterinary associations and schools, and veterinary information specialists, for a single comprehensive information resource containing all of CABI’s veterinary information to provide the ideal support for veterinary continuing education. The bibliographic database includes records from CAB Abstracts from 1972 and is updated weekly. Full-text documents available include conference papers, journal articles and bulletins. Also included is The Animal Health and Production Compendium which includes over 2,000 pictures, drug database, glossary, food safety module, parasite identification keys, and detailed coverage of health and production topics.
Access: Remote access is limited to Western University currently enrolled students, faculty and staff.
Uses your personal information:
- – to satisfy customer orders
- – to perform statistical analyses measuring customer interest in various areas of our sites
- – to supply customers (via email or conventional mail) with pertinent information on new products and services, if such a service is requested
- – to carry out targeted market research exercises, if the customer has opted in to such activities
- Full policy: http://www.cabi.org/privacy-policy/