Description: The McGraw-Hill eBook Library provides access to 23 First Aid Test Prep books. There is an unlimited number of concurrent users per title and you can create your own account at http://proxy.westernu.edu/login?url=https://www.mhebooklibrary.com/action/registration. This will allow you to add notes, bookmarks, highlights, and print parts of the book for personal use.
Access: Western University of Health Sciences authorized users only. Remote access via the proxy server available for currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff of Western University.
How does McGraw-Hill Education (U.S.) share your Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
- – With our vendors to perform services on our behalf
- – With our business partners who may jointly develop and offer products with McGraw-Hill Education (U.S.)
- – In conjunction with a sale or similar transfer of a business
- – When legally compelled or for other legal purposes
- – If you use our online products or services, we may share your PII, and other information collected in the course of providing you with our online products and services, with instructors and administrators of your educational institution