Description: The McGraw-Hill eBook Library provides access to 23 First Aid Test Prep books. There is an unlimited number of concurrent users per title and you can create your own account at http://proxy.westernu.edu/login?url=https://www.mhebooklibrary.com/action/registration. This will allow you to add notes, bookmarks, highlights, and print parts of the book for personal use.
Access: Western University of Health Sciences authorized users only. Remote access via the proxy server available for currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff of Western University.
Authorized Users are current members of the faculty and other staff of the Licensee (whether on a permanent, temporary, contract or visiting basis) and individuals who are currently enrolled students at the Licensee’s institution, who are permitted to access the Secure Network for work or study and who have been provided by the Licensee with a password or other authentication, together with other persons who are permitted to utilize the Licensee’s library facilities to access the Secure Network but only from computer terminals within the Library premises.
Licensee and its Authorized Users shall only be permitted to access and utilize the MH owned content for research or study purposes. Neither Licensee nor its Authorized Users may otherwise copy, transmit, rent, lend, sell or modify any of the subscribed Materials or modify or remove any proprietary notices contained therein or create derivative works based on materials therefrom.
Neither Licensee nor its Authorized Users may forward or disseminate any portion of the Subscribed Materials through electronic or other means, including through the use of mail lists or electronic bulletin boards.
How does McGraw-Hill Education (U.S.) share your Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
- – With our vendors to perform services on our behalf
- – With our business partners who may jointly develop and offer products with McGraw-Hill Education (U.S.)
- – In conjunction with a sale or similar transfer of a business
- – When legally compelled or for other legal purposes
- – If you use our online products or services, we may share your PII, and other information collected in the course of providing you with our online products and services, with instructors and administrators of your educational institution