1981 Diplomat, American Board of Pathology and American Osteopathic Board of Pathology 1975 Fellowship in Pathology/Neuropathology, University of Kansas, K.C., KS 1974 Pathology Residency, Lakeside Hospital/University of Health Sciences, K.C., MO 1971 Rotating Internship, Lakeside Hospital, K.C., MO 1970 D.O., University of Health Sciences, K.C., MO 1966 B.A., California State University, Northridge, CA
- Molecular signatures of mucositis and their association with cellular morphologic alterations
- Immunohistochemical patterns of evolving precancerous and malignant lesions of breast
- Molecular and immunohistochemical features of neoplasms with unusual clinical presentation.
- Molecular and morphologic alterations associated with carcinogenesis and cancer prevention.
- Cellular morphologic alterations of tissues in response to therapeutic agents.
Director of Medical Education, Pacific Hospital Board of Directors, Pacifical Hospital Charitable Foundation Executive Board, American Osteopathic Board of Pathology Item Review Committee, COMLEX Fellow, College of American Pathologist Fellow, College of American Osteopathic Pathologist Fellow, American Society of Clinical Pathologist
In many peer-review journals including: Human Pathology, American Journal of Clinical Pathology, Journal of American Osteopathic Association, Anatomic Records, etc.