With a Human Approach to health care education, we help students become leading medical professionals – capable of providing exceptional care to patients and their communities.
Academic Programs that impact communities and public health
Overview of the
WesternU Admission Process
Each College — and some programs — have unique applications.
Most of our academic programs have distinctive admission processes. Find your program below, and we’ll show you details on how to apply.
Doctoral Degree Programs
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine – International (DMD-IDP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Optometry (OD)
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – California (DO)
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Oregon (DO)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Doctor of Pharmacy-International (PharmD)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy – Post-Professional (DPT)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy – California (DPT)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy – Oregon (DPT)
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
Master’s Degree Programs
- Master of Science in Health Sciences (MSHS)
- Master of Science in Medical Sciences (MSMS)
- Master of Science in Nursing – Entry (MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing – BSN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing – ADN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN/FNP)
- Master of Science in Nursing/Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MSN/PMHNP)
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences (MSPS)
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPA)
Funding Your Education
Financing your graduate program is just as important as finding the right one. As you explore your options, we’re here to answer questions and give you the help you need to be fully confident about moving forward.