- 2008 - Present Tricounty Dental Society
- 1992 - Present American Dental Association
- 1992 - Present California Dental Association
- 1992 - 2005 Yosemite Dental Association
- 2004 - Present American Academy of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathologists- Fellow
- 2008 - Present American Dental Education Association
- 2008 - Present Southern California Academy of Oral Pathology – Board Member
Dr. Andrews is a native of Southern California. She obtained her BA from California State University, Northridge followed by her DDS degree in 1995 from University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry. Dr. Andrews practiced general dentistry for 10 years in Merced, California and then went on to complete her specialty training and Masters degree in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology at the University of North Carolina. During her time in private practice, Dr. Andrews was active in organized dentistry. She served as President of the Yosemite Dental Society and as a Trustee to the California Dental Association, where she also served as a member of the Strategic Planning Committee. Dr. Andrews’ research interests include HPV-Associated Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Oral Cancer Salivary Markers. Her publications include “Oropharyngeal Carcinoma in Non-smokers and Non-drinkers: A Role for HPV“; Oral Oncology and “Concurrent HPV-Associated Tonsillar Carcinoma in Two Couples”; Journal of Infectious Disease.