- PharmD 2017, Creighton University School of Pharmacy and Health Professions
- BS Biology 2012, University of California, San Diego
- PGY2 Ambulatory Care and Academia 2019, Oregon State University/Oregon Health & Science University College of Pharmacy
- PGY1 Ambulatory Care-Focused Pharmacy Practice 2018, University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy
- APh (Advanced Practice Pharmacist) 2020
- BCACP (Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist) 2019
- American Academy of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP)
- Middle Eastern Pharmacists Association of California (MEPhA)
- Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society – Alpha Mu Chapter
- Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc – Beta Nu Chapter
Skoglund E, Ayoub J, Nguyen HM. Specialized Pharmacist Roles and Perspectives in the Collaborative Management of COVID-19. Journal of Pharmacy Practice. November 2020. doi:10.1177/0897190020966192
Ayoub J, Hoie, E, Begley K, O’Brien K, Tilleman J, PharmD, Stewart, K. Maintenance Therapy and Prevention of Exacerbations in COPD Patients. Nebraska Mortar and Pestle. 82(5), 15-24, 2019. ACPE UAN 0128-0000-19-045-H01-P for pharmacists and UAN 0s128-0000-19-045-H01-T for pharmacy technicians.
Ayoub J. 2017-18 in Review: Important Safety Updates. Drug Use Research and Management, Oregon State University College of Pharmacy. 2019:9(1).
Ayoub J and White ND. GERD Management: A Case for Lifestyle in an Era of PPIs. American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine. 2017;11(1):24-28.