Starting with the 2024-25 Academic Year, WesternU will require all incoming students with health clearance requirements to submit their items through CastleBranch, an immunization management platform.
REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL DMD STUDENTS. Please check back for when registration will be available to other programs.
WesternU has partnered with CastleBranch to provide you a secure account to manage your school and clinical health clearance requirements. Please review the steps below and all student health clearance requirements.
STEP 1: Review & complete all required health clearance items in the WesternU Student Health Packet:
Prior to signing up for CastleBranch, you should review the current health clearance requirements in the WesternU Student Health Packet (linked above) and gather all necessary documents. Please follow the Health Clearance “To Do” List for next steps:
- Review Health Clearance “To Do” List and follow instructions closely to ensure you are receiving the correct immunizations, titers, and completed forms.
- Form A
- A.1 Student Information: to be completed, signed, and dated by student.
- A.2 Health History: to be completed by student.
- A.3 Physical Examination: Fill out form and have it signed by your HCP
- Have your Healthcare Provider Order the following titers:
- Hepatitis B (HbsAb, QN) [Only a QUANTITATIVE result will be accepted for this titer]
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) titers
- Varicella IgG AB titer
- Tuberculosis (TB) Clearance
- TB Symptoms Health Screening Checklist
- Tdap Vaccine
- All immunization/vaccination records
- Rabies vaccination for Veterinary Medicine students only
- Annual Health Requirements Attestation
- Authorization for Release of Communicable Disease
- Authorization for Release of Student Health Clearance
You MUST upload these items to CastleBranch once you have created your account.
STEP 2: Register for CastleBranch
Registration Link for CastleBranch: https://portal.castlebranch.com/WX07/package-selection
- You MUST use your WesternU email when registering.
- Your student ID (without the “@” symbol) is your PIN number, you must also input any zeroes at the beginning.
- Example: Student ID @012345678
- PIN number: 012345678
All requirements and supporting compliance documents are to be submitted to and held by our compliance vendor, CastleBranch. Students must register for their CastleBranch account. After you complete the order process and create your account, you can log in to your account to complete your requirements, respond to alerts, view your approval status, and access all of your immunization requirements that you have submitted.
Questions regarding initial set-up and subsequent issues must be directed to a CastleBranch Representative at 888-723-4263.
Students must supply their own copy and keep the original documentation for their records. The Student-Employee Health Office (SEHO) will NOT copy immunizations or re-furnish immunization documentation to students for their own records, for CastleBranch, or for third parties (e.g., employers). This documentation is collected for the sole purpose of monitoring immunization compliance in accordance with hospital, clinical sites, and public health requirements.
While logged into your myCB account, you can click on the “Need Help?” menu on the top right side of their homepage and get help in a variety of ways.
1) A new, 100% mobile-friendly video FAQ support library. Through your myCB account, you can access a comprehensive video library of frequently asked help topics for quick, 24/7 help on the go.
2) You can call into the help line anytime during normal business hours.
3) Live chat. You can contact CastleBranch for help online via the live chat feature in their myCB account anytime during our normal business hours.