Certified Electronic Credential Overview
Western University of Health Sciences now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate)!
Beginning in 2021, WesternU now covers the cost of Certified Electonic Diplomas for all new graduates. We understand the value and convenience of this service and are happy to support our graduates in this way. Click the link below to reserve/download your CE Diploma today.
To learn more about Certified Electronic Diplomas, visit CE Credential Trust and view the overview video.
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Each credential provides a unique 12-digit CeDiD*.
- The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Services.
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com
CeDiploma/CeCertificate ® is a Registered Trademark
CeDiD™ and CeCredential™ are Trademarks