Below are direct links to the forms available through the Office of the Registrar. Some links will redirect you to an online ticketing system, and others are fillable PDFs. Please note that although some forms are fillable, an electronic signature is not valid unless the document is sent directly from your WesternU email address. Once you have filled out the form, please print and sign. You can also e-mail the form with your signature to email@example.com.
- Enrollment Verification – Verifies current (and past, if requested) enrollment dates, program, and expected graduation date.
- Degree Verification Letter – Verifies enrollment dates, program, and graduation date.
- Jury Summons Letter – Request to have their Jury Duty be postponed; The Office of the Registrar does not guarantee excusal from jury duty.
- Name Change Request – IT strongly advises you from changing your email to match your new name. E-mail change can create issues with permissions to various online resources.
- Directory Information Waiver Form – The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act is a federal law addressing the privacy of students’ educational records. WesternU may disclose directory information. Students have the option to opt out.
- Student Data Release Form – Students may grant permission to WesternU to release information related to financial issues, academic information to specific individuals (parents, partners, spouses, etc.).
- Authorization to Release Item – Students may grant permission to WesternU to release academic records (diploma, official transcripts, verification of enrollment) to specific individuals.
- Add/Drop Form – Students dropping all classes for a term, must complete a withdrawal form and meet with their College.