What is EndNote?
EndNote is bibliographic management software that allows users to save and organize references for your papers. These references can be for journal articles, books, conference proceedings, Web pages, manuscripts, etc. Different formatting styles can be used such as APA, AMA, etc.
Download Information and Instructions
How do I download EndNote on my personal computer?
How do I download EndNote on my WesternU workstation?
To download EndNote onto a WesternU computer: Click on the ‘Start’ button and type: Software Center. Select EndNote and then select ‘Install’.
Is EndNote compatible with my operating system?
How do I upgrade from a previous version of EndNote?
You should backup any connection files, bibliographic styles, or import filters you have edited or created. Once everything is backed up, it is recommended that you uninstall the old version of EndNote before downloading the newest version.
EndNote Documentation, Tutorials, Tip Sheets
- • What’s New in EndNote X9
- • EndNote X9 Quick Reference Guide: Windows
- • EndNote X9 Quick Reference Guide: MacOS
EndNote X9 Installation Instructions for Windows
- Click on the EndNote for Windows link
- Enter your WesternU e-mail username and password and click Login
- Click on the EndNoteX9_Windowns_Installer.zip link
- Click on the “Agree and Download” button after reading the EndNote Site License agreement
- Open the file
- Click on “Extract” from the menu on the top and select the “Extract all” button on the right
- On the Extract Compressed (Zipped) Folders window select the Extract button
- After all files are extracted, open the EndNoteX9_Windows_Installer folder
- Click on the ENX9Inst file to download the program