Dental Medicine is Constantly Evolving
Our College innovates along with those changes to ensure our students experience the latest equipment, technologies, and techniques.
Our students come in with a level of dental medicine knowledge, skill, and professionalism. Through the course of our academic programs, their knowledge, skills, and professionalism are enhanced and refined as their confidence grows. Our faculty work side-by-side with students and patients to instill a humanistic approach to health care by putting each patient first.
Student Clubs and Engagement
Our students are resilient, compassionate, open to new ideas and experiences, and committed to lifelong learning. Students are introduced to Professional Associations that offer dental professionals lifelong mentoring, support, and networking.
- American Association of Public Health Dentistry (AAPHD)
- American Dental Assoc (ADA)
- American Dental Education Association (ADEA)
- American Student Dental Association (ASDA)
- Associated American Dental Schools Application Service (AADSAS)
- Hispanic Dental Association (HDA)
- Medicaid|Medicare|CHIP Services Dental Association (MSDA)
- National Dental Association (NDA)
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR)