CASHNet eMarkets are an online store which enables official University departments to collect revenue online. Within the eMarket you can sell many items, and organize items by category.
After the form is submitted, the Bursar’s Office will build the page in non-production. Once the page is built, the Bursar’s Office and all appropriate persons will be required to review and approve the site. After the Requestor and appropriate persons have approved the final site, the site is moved to production and available for use.
A refund can be requested by emailing the Bursar’s Office. Please include as much information about the transaction as possible (receipt number, date, item purchased, customer name/email, last 4 digits of the credit card number). All refund requests must come from an individual email account, not a departmental email or group-managed email.
Requests for new sites will be created on a first come, first serve basis.
Your department can use the eMarket to collect money for: registration fees, memberships, tickets, dinners, lunches, merchandise, etc.
- Submit eMarket requests in a timely manner
- Update Bursar’s Office to any changes to the site with as much advance notice as possible
- Reconcile transactions and report any errors/problems as soon as possible
- Create eMarket sites in the order they are requested
- Coordinate look and feel of eMarket site with department
- Create Report Group as requested
- Process refunds as requested by eMarket owners