Our mission is to deliver excellent, accurate, timely, and consistent service with every interaction. Through the transparency of the information we provide, unwavering attention to detail, and a constant focus on efficiency and compliance we are happy to serve the staff, students, and administration of Western University of Health Sciences.
The Bursar’s Office is responsible for:
- Billing and collection of student tuition, fees, and emergency loans
- Providing real-time student account information and other helpful information to students transacting their business with the university
- Receipt and deposit of all university funds generated through auxiliary sales and services, contracts and grants, gifts and donations: both private and federal sources.
Our Core Principles
- Complete and professional interaction every time
- Accountability based on consistent reliability
- Unquestionable concern for confidentiality and accuracy
- Skilled counseling with accurate information
WesternU has partnered with HigherOne’s CASHNet, which will provide students convenient access to electronic bills and payment services 24/7. CASHNet can be accessed directly through your BanWeb Self-Service account. Start by selecting the Student Services Menu, and then View/Pay Student Account. Please contact the Bursar’s Office for additional information.
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday
Western University of Health Sciences
309 East Second Street