Thank you for your interest in employment at Western University of Health Sciences. Western University of Health Sciences (WesternU) is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Employment decisions will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act, the Immigration and Nationality Act, and any applicable state laws. Visit our website for information on Equal Opportunity Employment.
You are encouraged to apply for any position for which you feel qualified.
Working at WesternU
International Exchange Visitor, Faculty & Staff Services
Pay Transparency Act 2023 (SB1162)
- Addressing complaints from faculty, staff and students on discrimination, harassment, interpersonal violence, and retaliation.
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 – protects employees and job applicants from employment discrimination based on the following protected characteristics: race, color, religion, sex (pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity), and national origin.
- Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 – prohibits sex or gender discrimination in any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance: dating/domestic violence, sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, and stalking.
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 – protects from age discrimination.
- California Fair Employment and Housing Act – protects from marital status discrimination.
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act – protects from military status discrimination.
- Retaliation based on participating in a protected activity (Title IX or Human Resource investigation).
- Addressing complaints from prospective employees (applicants). WesternU is an equal opportunity employer.
- All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.