Skip to Content Skip to Footer

Foreign Coursework Evaluation

If you have completed coursework outside the U.S., then you must submit your transcript(s) for evaluation to one of the services listed below. They will in turn evaluate the individual courses and indicate whether each is considered undergraduate, graduate or professional. All foreign transcripts must be evaluated course-by-course with letter grades, pass/fail, or credit/no credit, and must specify which courses are considered undergraduate, graduate and professional.

When complete, you must submit your coursework evaluations through the AACOMAS application service.

World Education Services (WES)
P.O. Box 5087, Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
(212) 966-6311

Josef Silny & Associates (JSA)
7101 SW 102 Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
(305) 273-1616