There are notaries public on the Western University of Health Sciences campus who are available to WesternU students, faculty, and staff to perform notarial services at no charge.
Please note the following guidelines when using these services:
- Appointments are required for all notarizations for administration, faculty and staff. Appointments can be made for minimum of one hour from the time the call is made.
- Students are not required to make an appointment for notary services. Because students’ schedules sometimes make it difficult for them to come to campus for notary services, they are exempt from having to make an appointment.
- Executive Offices (President, Academic Affairs and Human Resources) are also exempt from having to make an appointment to have a notarization done.
- The following documents will not be notarized by WesternU Notaries Public:
- Loan/escrow documents – should be done by the escrow company
- Last Wills and Testaments – should be done by an attorney
- Certifications of birth, death and marriage certificates – should be done by the agency issuing the certificate
- Hours for all notary services will be from 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
The following are the notaries public on campus who provide this service. If you have questions regarding notarizations, please contact one of these individuals:
Administration and Advancement Center (AAC)
Harris Family Center for Disability & Health Policy (CDHP), Registrar’s Office (2nd Floor)
Health Sciences Center (HSC)
Karen Hutton-Lopez, MBA
Assistant Dean of Student Affairs, Suite 140