Are you ultimately interested in becoming a health professional in fields such as medicine, dentistry, podiatry, optometry, pharmacy or physical therapy?
Our 12-month Master of Science in Medical Sciences (MSMS) program will provide you with the critical evaluation skills and research awareness necessary for you to become a well-informed, evidence-based professional; something that is impossible to achieve exclusively within the time constraints of most professional degree programs.
Master of Science in Medical Sciences APPLY NOW
Our nationally recognized University offers:
- Strong relationships/partnerships with select professional programs
- Experienced advising for professional school applications
- Clinical shadowing opportunities
- A great Southern California location with access to major cultural and recreational resources
- A warm and friendly environment
- Nationally and internationally acclaimed college faculty
- Small class size
- Student-centered learning
- Outstanding student support services including tutoring and disability resources
- Diverse student body and rich array of student clubs and volunteer opportunities
Western University of Health Sciences has approval from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to certify students eligible to receive VA educational benefits. The School Certifying Officials that are located on the Pomona, California campus assist all students who receive VA educational benefits. We cannot assist you with determining your eligibility for benefits.
Take a look at our visit options and consider attending a WesternU Preview. If you’d like to discuss specifics with an advisor, schedule an advising appointment, online, on campus, or over the phone. When you request additional information we’ll make sure you receive program updates and deadline reminders.
For outcomes statistics, please visit the Office of Institutional Research Academic Outcomes webpage.
Saturday, March 2 at 8:30 AM Pacific Standard Time
Get to know WesternU, our programs, and our community. Choose your program of interest and join us on our Pomona, California campus to: – Hear directly from our president and faculty members about program curriculum and highlights – Explore our classrooms, labs, hands-on learning spaces, and more – Connect with current students and learn about their experiences – Participate in hands-on, interactive workshops – Learn about navigating the admissions process and preparing to meet our application requirements – Gain insights into setting yourself up for admissions success