Office for International Students and Scholars
Western University of Health Sciences welcomes international students, scholars, faculty and staff to our diverse university community.
International Student Services
International Exchange Visitor, Faculty & Staff Services
To support international students and scholars in their goal to become a compassionate and skillful health care professional through shared values, culturally sensitive initiatives and scientific exchange.
To advance, in the humanistic tradition of WesternU, the internationalism of our campus, where respect, caring and compassion are values we share with one another.
OISS provides services in three main categories: immigration, programming and support, and reporting and compliance.
- U.S. Department of State: U.S.Consulates, Embassies, and Diplomatic Missions
- U.S. Department of State: Visa Wait Times
- U.S. Department of State: Visa Application Forms
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Homepage
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services: Forms and Fees
- US Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) Case Status Search Page
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement: SEVIS I-901 Fee
- U.S. Department of State: Travel Warnings and Alerts
- Educational Testing Service: TOEFL & TSE
- Educational Testing Service: GRE
- Foreign Coursework Evaluation Services – Please refer to the admissions pages of your program of interest.