Description: CINAHL, the Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature, is the authoritative resource for nursing and allied health professionals, students, educators and researchers. This database provides indexing and abstracting for over 1,600 current nursing and allied health journals and publications dating back to 1982, totaling over 700,000 records.
Access: Western University of Health Sciences authorized users only. Remote access via the proxy server available for currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff of WesternU.
Coverage: List of journals indexed in CINAHL
Additional Information: Access to CINAHL is limited to four concurrent users.
- – Nursing
- – Biomedicine
- – Health sciences librarianship
- – Alternative complementary medicine
- – Consumer health
“Authorized User(s)” are employees, students, registered patrons, walk-in patrons, or other persons affiliated with Licensee or otherwise permitted to use Licensee’s facilities and authorized by Licensee to access Databases.
Licensee and Authorized Users agrees to abide by the Copyright Act of 1976. The Licensee and Authorized Users may download or print limited copies of citations, abstracts, full text or portions thereof provided the information is used solely for personal, non-commercial use. “Fair Use” as defined under the laws of the United States are not restricted by this license agreement.
Will only disclose to unaffiliated third parties:
- • As necessary to enhance the product experience
- • To service the legal agreement between us and your affiliated institution
- • To meet our contractual obligations to report aggregated usage data to content providers
- • As required by law
- • If EBSCO Publishing, Inc., DynaMed, LLC, EBSCO Industries, Inc. or Yankee Book Peddler, Inc. are acquired
Full policy: https://www.ebsco.com/company/privacy-policy