The IEALC is a cooperative agreement between 14 academic libraries that allows currently enrolled students to borrow materials from other participating libraries. The IEALC consists of college and university libraries located within, Riverside, San Bernardino, and eastern Los Angeles counties.
Visiting IEALC students must present a current University ID card along with a valid IEALC card.
WesternU students may apply at the Pumerantz Library circulation desk for a current IEALC membership card. Continuing students will need to reapply every academic year. Please check with member universities regarding their borrowing policies.
- Azusa Pacific University
- California Baptist University
- California University of Science and Medicine
- California State University, San Bernardino
- Citrus College
- Crafton Hills College
- Hope International University
- Mt. San Antonio College
- Mt. San Jacinto College
- Pacific Oaks College, Pasadena
- Southern California University of Health Sciences
- University of La Verne
- University of Redlands
- Victor Valley College