The IEALC is a cooperative agreement between 16 academic libraries that allows currently enrolled students to borrow materials from other participating libraries. The IEALC consists of college and university libraries located within, Riverside, San Bernardino, and eastern Los Angeles counties.
Visiting IEALC students must present a current University ID card along with a valid IEALC card.
WesternU students may apply at the Pumerantz Library circulation desk for a current IEALC membership card. Continuing students will need to reapply the following academic year. Please check with member universities regarding their borrowing policies.
- • Azusa Pacific University
- • Biola University
- • California Baptist University
- • California State University, San Bernardino
- • Citrus College
- • Crafton Hills College
- • Hope International University
- • Loma Linda University, Loma Linda
- • Mt. San Antonio College
- • Mt. San Jacinto College
- • Pacific Oaks College, Pasadena
- • Palo Verde College
- • Southern California University of Health Sciences
- • University of La Verne
- • University of Redlands
- • Victor Valley College