Study Aids & Equipment
SKELETON & NON-SKELETAL MODELS
Use the skeleton models to study anatomy.
Available skeleton models:
- › 4 skeletons
- › 2 skulls
- › 2 spines
- › 1 hand model
- › 2 feet
- › 1 mini knee joint
- › 1 canine pelvis
- › 1 feline skeleton
- › 1 Disarticulated Bone Box: 22 skull pieces from the Frontal bone to Zygomatic
Available non-skeletal models:
- › 1 heart
- • Skeletal models, non-skeletal models, and the bone box are in the third floor Media Lab (Room 311)
- • Skeletons can be found on the second and third floors
Using the models:
- • Items can be used in the library, but may not be checked out
- • For items in the display case, ask a staff member for assistance
Practice your manipulative techniques outside of class.
- • Study Room 204
- • Third floor Media Lab (Room 311)
Dry erase markers and erasers can be checked out at the circulation desk on the first floor.
Whiteboards are also available in study rooms.
- • 2 on the second floor
- • 2 on the third floor
- • 1 along the east wall on the second floor
- • 1 along the east wall on the third floor
- • 1 in the third floor Media Lab (Room 311)
- • 1 in the Ed Tessier Study Room (Room 303)