Need a charging cable or USB-C hub to use in the library?
Check out a charging cable for your phone and computer from the 1st floor services desk:
- 1 Lightning cable
- 1 Cable with three different tips: USB-C, microUSB, or Lightning
- 1 Universal Adapter compatible with PC devices. The adapter comes with 5 interchangeable tips
- 1 USB-C hub:
- 3-USB 3.0 ports: Data transfer speed up to 5Gbps & USB port power supply up to 4.5W;
- 1 SD slot: Speed up to 104MB/s;
- 1 TF slot: Speed up to 104MB/s;
- 1 HDMI port: Max resolution up to 4K@30Hz
What do I need to check it out?
Your student ID.
How long can I borrow it?
4 hours and 1 renewal permitting there are no other students waiting to use them.
Can I take the equipment home or to class?
Accessories are for in library use only.
Is there a fee?
Accessories are free to checkout but do accrue late fees.
What if I lose the cables or they are stolen?
We understand things happen. The account holder will be responsible for the replacement costs for each accessory.
|Item||Late Fee per Day||Replacement Cost|
(note: all pieces must be present to check in)
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 909-469-5323.