Find your new best friend!
At the Western University of Health Sciences’ College of Veterinary Medicine, we proudly collaborate with a diverse range of rescue organizations. This partnership allows our students invaluable hands-on experience with patients requiring critical medical attention, and gives them valuable exposure to the needs of the community. Western U Pet Health Center is dedicated to providing top-tier veterinary care to these deserving patients.
Our commitment to compassionate care extends to the following charitable organizations, all of whom share a common mission: to offer homeless cats and dogs a second chance at a healthy and joyful life. Through our combined efforts, we strive to find these furry friends loving forever homes.
Under special circumstances, we occasionally may even offer adoptions at our very own Pet Health Center! Check back frequently for up-to-date options, or check us out on social media for the latest news!
- Boxer Rescue Los Angeles https://www.boxer-rescue-la.com/
- West Coast Boxer Rescue https://www.westcoastboxerrescue.org/
- Cats in Need https://www.catsinneed.com/
- Cat Love Rescue https://www.instagram.com/catloverescue/
- Upland Animal Shelter https://www.friendsofuplandanimalshelter.org/
- San Gabriel Valley Humane Society https://www.sgvhumane.org/
- Maltese Rescue California https://www.malteserescuecalifornia.org/
- So-Cal Boxer Rescue https://www.facebook.com/socalbr/
- The Ontario Rescue https://www.torescue.org/
- All Paws Rescue https://www.allpawsrescue-rehab.org/
- Priceless Pets Rescue https://pricelesspetrescue.org/
- Helping Out Pets Everyday https://www.helpingoutpetseveryday.com/
WesternU Pet Health Center Adoptions
Sorry! It looks like all of our current on-campus adoptions have found their fur-ever home! We encourage you to reconsider the charitable organizations we support above!
On rare occasions, our Pet Health Center may take in very local strays that may need a little extra care. We do not accept animals from the general public, however– please reach out to some of our partnering rescues!