Description: Natural Medicines is a peer-reviewed, evidence-based database that aggregates and synthesizes data on dietary supplements, natural medicines, and complementary alternative and integrative therapies.
Access: Western University of Health Sciences authorized users only. Remote access via the proxy server available for currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff of WesternU.
Provider: TRC Healthcare
- – Complementary and Alternative Medicine
“Authorized User(s)” are current faculty, staff, students, and visiting faculty and students employed by or enrolled at the subscriber who are physically present at the location owned or leased by the subscriber and who have agreed to the terms of the license. Remote access by authorized users is permitted.
Will only disclose to unaffiliated third parties:
- • To service providers
- • To third-party analytics providers to conduct marketing studies and data analytics
- • For business transfers
We may disclose your information to government authorities or third parties if:
- • You have given us permission to share your information
- • We are required by law
- • It is required for the reporting of continuing education credit to appropriate licensing bodies
- • We believe that it is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, or to protect our property or other rights or those of other users of the Services, third parties, or the public at large
- • We believe you have abused a Service by using it to attack or gain unauthorized access to a system or to engage in spamming or other conduct that violates applicable laws or our terms and conditions.