Database URL: https://www.ptsd.va.gov/ptsdpubs/search_ptsdpubs.asp
Description: PTSDpubs (formerly PILOTS) is a freely available online database providing access to the worldwide literature on PTSD and other mental health consequences of exposure to traumatic events.
Access: Available freely on the Internet
Provider: U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
The following is a list of instances where ProQuest may share your information with third parties:
- Publishers/Content Providers: ProQuest may provide anonymized information to understand how content is used
- Service Providers: they are only provided the information they need to perform their functions and the information can only be used to perform the service on ProQuest’s behalf or to comply with legal requirements
- Public Profiles: information provided by you or your institution for the purposes of populating a public profile within a ProQuest Service will be searchable and viewable by anyone who has access to the ProQuest Service.
- Message Boards and Other Public Areas: information you post on message boards, chat rooms, or other public areas that are part of ProQuest Services is public and will not be kept private
- Contests and Sweepstakes: ProQuest may publicly disclose the name, city and state of contest and sweepstakes winners as permitted by the contest/sweepstakes rules or as required by law
- Legal Reasons: will disclose information to cooperate with law enforcement, government or regulatory bodies, content protection organizations, or judicial processes