How to Reserve a Study Room
1. Make a reservation: online, call the library at 909-469-5323, or visit the circulation desk
- Log into Booked
- The scheduling page will take you to the current day first
- Select the study room number and starting time by clicking on the appropriate box
- In the reservation window, select an ending time (maximum 4 hours).
- Enter the names of the people in your study group, number of students, and your college or program.
- Click save. You will receive an email confirmation.
You will need:
- • The name of your college or program
- • The total number of people in your group
- • The names of everyone in your group
- • The date and length of time needed
2. Check out the study room key from the circulation desk
At your designated reservation time, visit the library circulation desk and present your WesternU ID and valid driver’s license
3. Return the study room key to the circulation desk
Visit the library circulation desk to return the key (it may not be removed from the library). You may also request to renew for up to four more hours if the room is available.
Study Room FAQs
How many rooms are available? There are 8 study rooms total on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
Who can use the rooms? WesternU students
How many people can use the rooms? Rooms accommodate 2 or more students. Details for each room are provided in the room description in Booked.
How soon can I reserve a study room? You can reserve a room up to 24 hours in advance for a single study period of four hours.
How long can I reserve a room? Up to four hours. If no one has scheduled the room at the end of your reservation, you can renew for up to 4 hours.
I reserved a room, but I am running late. Can I still use the study room I reserved? The reservation will be held for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, the reservation will be released.
Can I do a walk-in request? Yes, if there are available rooms.