Association of American Medical Colleges (DO)
Once you’ve submitted your ERAS application and paid all applicable fees, the Office of the Registrar will be able to upload the following items to your ERAS application:
- Official Transcript
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
In order to upload these documents on your behalf, you must complete and return an ERAS Upload Request Form which can be accessed via the Student Portal. Once you are in the My Portal, please navigate to the Student Authorization Forms card to access the ERAS Upload Request Form link.
Once we are able to view your application on our ERAS software, we will scan all of the items we have for you. If the necessary steps are completed as early as possible, we will be able to scan your documents into ERAS without delay.
The Office of the Registrar is here to help you with every step of the application process. Please feel free to contact us at (909) 469-5491 if you have any questions or at email@example.com.
National Resident Matching Program (DO)
In addition to the annual Main Residency Match® that encompasses more than 47,000 registrants and 39,000 positions, the NRMP conducts Fellowship Matches for more than 70 subspecialties through its Specialties Matching Service® (SMS®). NRMP is governed by a Board of Directors that includes representatives from national medical and medical education organizations as well as medical students, resident physicians, and graduate medical education program directors.
American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
The Centralized Application Service for Podiatric Residencies (CASPR) is used by DPM students to apply electronically for residency programs. A comprehensive directory of participating programs can be located on the CASPR website. For step-by-step instructions for completing your CASPR application, please visit the CASPR ‘Especially for Applicants’ site.
- Submit, or have your letter writers submit, your Letters of Recommendation directly to the Office of the Registrar.
- All CASPR applicants are required to submit their LoR’s, Transcript and Class Rank by TBA. The Office of the Registrar will upload these documents for you as long as you complete the following by TBA:
- Submit your LoR’s to the Office of the Registrar
- Give permission for your LoR’s, Transcript and Class Rank to be uploaded to CASPR. Do NOT complete this process until you are sure the Registrar’s Office has received all expected copies of your Letters of Recommendation. In order to upload these documents on your behalf, you must complete and return a CASPR Authorization Form through the Student Portal.
The Office of the Registrar is here to help you with any step of the application process. Please feel free to contact us at (909) 469-5491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.