Dear WesternU Students,
The Financial Aid Office (FAO) is required by the Federal Government to disseminate certain student information disclosure notices annually. A disclosure requirement is information that an institution of higher education is required to distribute and or make available upon request.
Below are the disclosures that the FAO is required to distribute to our students on an annual basis, typically in September.
Please contact the FAO if you have any questions concerning the list of disclosures below. firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Annual Student Consumer Information Website
- Annual Student Consumer Information Satisfactory Academic Progress Notice
- Annual Student Consumer Information Rights and Responsibilities Notice
- Annual Student Consumer Information Drug Convictions and Federal Student Aid Notice
- Annual Student Consumer Information Financial Aid Code of Conduct Notice
Also, see the Registrar’s site for other required important student disclosure notice information.
Annual Legal Notifications