Center for Initiatives in Medication Management
Overview Our Mission
- To optimize medication use and outcomes for our patients
- To provide a training site for our students in advanced pharmacy practice in keeping with mission of the College
- To improve reimbursement and recognition for the pharmacy profession
Who We Are
What We Do
This includes reviewing your medications with you, making sure you are taking your medications as prescribed, and ensuring you are on the right medications to keep you healthy. We may also offer suggestions to help lower your prescription costs.
CIMM Leadership Team
Dr. Anandi Law, BPharm, MS, PhD, FAPhA
Associate Dean, Assessment
Lead, Administrative Operations
Director of Residency & Fellowship Training
Lead, Clinical Operations
Director, Pharmacy Services and Operations
The Center for Initiatives in Medical Management (CIMM) has provided care and guidance to hundreds of individuals. WesternU CIMM by the Numbers (image):
- 48 Interns Trained
- 244 Patients Counseled on Medication Adherence
- 114 Patients Received Comprehensive Medication Management
- 404 Patients Reached
- 3,102 Total Outreach Made to Patients
Call Rate 2021-23
Percentage of Success
Health Plan Partners
Please contact us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how we can partner.
Looking for A Career Opportunity?
We have remote career opportunities for
• Volunteer Roles
• Patient Advocate Roles
• Engaged Alumni Champions
Learn how you can volunteer or work for us at email@example.com.