Overview Our Mission
- To optimize medication use and outcomes for our patients
- To provide a training site for our students in advanced pharmacy practice in keeping with mission of the College
- To improve reimbursement and recognition for the pharmacy profession
Who We Are
What We Do
This includes reviewing your medications with you, making sure you are taking your medications as prescribed, and ensuring you are on the right medications to keep you healthy. We may also offer suggestions to help lower your prescription costs.
CIMM Leadership Team
The Center for Initiatives in Medical Management (CIMM) has provided care and guidance to hundreds of individuals. WesternU CIMM by the Numbers (image):
- 58 Interns Trained
- 482 Patients Counseled on Medication Adherence
- 133 Patients Received Comprehensive Medication Management
- 840 Patients Reached
- 6,151 Total Outreach Made to Patients
Call Rate 2021-23
Percentage of Success
Health Plan Partners
Looking for A Career Opportunity?
We have remote career opportunities for
• Volunteer Roles
• Patient Advocate Roles
• Engaged Alumni Champions
Learn how you can volunteer or work for us at firstname.lastname@example.org.