MISSION STATEMENT, VISION, AND GOALS
Mission: The Western University of Health Sciences Staff Council’s (WSC) mission is to serve and advocate for the interest and needs of the staff members of Western University of Health Sciences (WesternU) to promote a campus-wide culture of employee satisfaction, respect, and shared governance.
Vision: The WesternU Staff Council strives to create a space to celebrate and acknowledge the exceptional work and diversity of all staff across the WesternU community.
- Promote staff development to ensure the professional and academic growth of individuals
- Collaborate with various university committees to create a safe and productive environment that will support the WesternU family in achieving goals that pertain to staff, students, faculty, and administration
- Communicate staff needs and concerns to leadership
- Advocate for staff representation on University and Executive Committees, including all search committees
- Sponsor programs, events, and various services that will serve to promote a culture of humanism, respect, recognition, cooperation, and understanding across the WesternU community
View the Staff Council Bylaws
July 1, 2021 – Staff Council Official
It is with much excitement that the WesternU Staff Council Formation Committee would like to announce the inaugural Staff Council Members, effective July 1, 2021.