Description: 5MinuteConsult provides point-of-care information on thousands of diseases and conditions. Features drug information, diagnostic algorithms, physical therapy exercises, lab tests, and medical procedures.
The 5-Minute Clinical Consult contains:
- – Diseases & Conditions: Thousands of bulleted topics from across our 5-Minute Series to support your patient care decisions
- – Customizable Patient Handouts: Over 1,000 handouts in English/Spanish from AAFP to help educate your patients
- – Procedure Video: Build your skills with procedure videos and also have access to physical therapy videos
- – Drugs: A to Z drug monographs from Facts and Comparison with patient education and interactions
- – Algorithms: Diagnostic and Treatment algorithms linked to associated topic for quick reference
- – Images: Provide visual guidance in areas such as dermatology, radiology etc
- – Updates: Topics, videos, handouts, drugs and more updated on a regular basis
- – Continuing Education: Earn CME or CE credits
Access: Western University of Health Sciences authorized users only. Remote access via the proxy server available for currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff of WesternU.
Currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff who are using resource for educational and research (i.e., non-commercial) purposes.
Will only disclose to unaffiliated third parties:
- • To service providers working on their behalf
- • To marketing partners
- • When legally required
- • For business transfers
Full policy: https://5minuteconsult.com/public/Privacy