Description: 5MinuteConsult provides point-of-care information on thousands of diseases and conditions. Features drug information, diagnostic algorithms, physical therapy exercises, lab tests, and medical procedures.
The 5-Minute Clinical Consult contains:
- – Diseases & Conditions: Thousands of bulleted topics from across our 5-Minute Series to support your patient care decisions
- – Customizable Patient Handouts: Over 1,000 handouts in English/Spanish from AAFP to help educate your patients
- – Procedure Video: Build your skills with procedure videos and also have access to physical therapy videos
- – Drugs: A to Z drug monographs from Facts and Comparison with patient education and interactions
- – Algorithms: Diagnostic and Treatment algorithms linked to associated topic for quick reference
- – Images: Provide visual guidance in areas such as dermatology, radiology etc
- – Updates: Topics, videos, handouts, drugs and more updated on a regular basis
- – Continuing Education: Earn CME or CE credits
Access: Western University of Health Sciences authorized users only. Remote access via the proxy server available for currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff of WesternU.
Currently Enrolled Students, faculty, and staff, solely to the extent such Enrolled Students, faculty and staff are accessing the Online Service(s) in accordance with the Permitted Use.
The authorized site covered in this license is Western University of Health Sciences only. For purposes of this Agreement, any individual user(s) of institutions, associations or organizations (i) related or affiliated with Subscriber, or (ii) acquired by or merged with Subscriber during the term of this Agreement, will not be deemed “Authorized Users” without Ovid’s express written consent or unless expressly provided for in the applicable Order Form.
Permitted use is for educational and research (i.e., non-commercial) purposes.
Subscriber shall not, and shall ensure that its Authorized Users shall not,
(a) use, or permit the use of the Online Service(s) except in accordance with the terms of this Agreement;
(b) download or print in whole or in substantial part the Online Service(s);
(c) modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, create derivative works of, or otherwise attempt to derive or alter any source code of the Online Service(s) or any underlying software;
(d) copy or permit the copying of the Online Service(s), other than copying in accordance with the Permitted Use;
(e) use the Online Service(s) to provide service bureau, time sharing, or similar services to third parties;
(f) distribute, sublicense, sell, assign, transfer, rent, lease, pledge, or encumber the Online Service(s);
(g) permit access to the Online Service(s) to any person except for Authorized Users;
(h) alter, remove, or otherwise hinder the delivery of any copyright, disclaimer, or other proprietary notice appearing in the Online Service(s). Redistribution of the Online Service(s) for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
Subscriber shall control access to the Online Service(s) so as to limit access solely to its Authorized Users and in accordance with the license count. In no event shall Subscriber provide access to any unauthorized users or to any Authorized Users in violation of the applicable license count.
Will only disclose to unaffiliated third parties:
- • To service providers working on their behalf
- • To marketing partners
- • When legally required
- • For business transfers
Full policy: https://5minuteconsult.com/public/Privacy