Description: AccessMedicine from McGraw-Hill is an ebook provider that includes access to Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine and the CURRENT series, among others. Diagnostic tools, guidelines, study tools, cases, multimedia videos, and images are also included.
Access: Western University of Health Sciences authorized users only. Remote access via the proxy server available for currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff of WesternU.
Concurrent Users: Limited to 100 concurrent users.
Provider: McGraw Hill
- – Basic sciences
- – Cardiology
- – Dermatology
- – Diagnosis and management
- – Emergency medicine
- – Family medicine
- – Internal medicine
- – Neurology
- – Patient care
- – Pharmacology
- – Radiology
- – Surgery
“Authorized User(s)” are individuals who are currently enrolled students at the licensee’s institution, who are permitted to access the secure network from within the Licensee’s premises or from such other places where Authorized Users are permitted to access the Secure Network for work or study and/or such other persons who are permitted to utilize the Licensee’s library or other facilities to access the Secure Network but only from computer terminals within the Licensee’s premises.
Participating Institutions and its Authorized Users shall only be permitted to access and utilize Subscribed Materials for research or study purposes and private academic use. Participating Institutions and Authorized Users may make all use of the Subscribed Materials as is consistent with the Fair Use Provisions of United States and international copyright laws. The Subscribed Materials may be used by Authorized Users who may display, print, electronically copy, or email reasonable portions of the Subscribed Materials.
1) Neither Participating Institutions nor its Authorized Users may modify, remove or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notices included in the Subscribed Materials.
2) Participating Institutions agree to not knowingly permit anyone other than the Authorized Users to use or access the Subscribed Materials. Neither Participating Institutions nor Authorized Users may share passwords provided for accessing the Subscribed Materials with third parties or among the Authorized Users.
Will only disclose to unaffiliated third parties:
- • To business partners for the purpose of providing services to you and to manage co-sponsored events
- • For business transfers
- • To agents/service providers
- • To respond to legal requests
Full policy: https://www.mheducation.com/privacy.html