Description: Lexi-Comp Online provides point-of-care drug and clinical information. Lexi-Comp Online includes:
- Lexi-Drugs – Lexi-Comp’s most comprehensive drug database.
- Lexi-Drugs International – Covers select drugs available outside of the U.S.
- Pediatric Lexi-Drugs – Specific pediatric drug information, including dosing and pharmacokinetics, to optimize the care of infants and children.
- Geriatric Lexi-Drugs – Targeted content to address the specific needs of older adults.
- Lexi-Natural Products – Reviews the most commonly used natural products and potential interactions.
- Drug Induced Nutrient Depletion – Contains a comprehensive list of potential drug-induced nutrient depletions.
- Nuclear, Biological & Chemical Exposure – Concise, yet comprehensive clinical approach to treatment of these exposures.
- Pharmacogenomics Online – Information concerning key genetic variations that may influence drug disposition and/or response.
- Infectious Diseases – Assists healthcare professionals in the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases.
- Poisoning & Toxicology – Detailed toxicology information on drugs, chemicals, and environmental toxins.
- Laboratory Tests – Current information concerning the background and context of laboratory tests.
- Diagnostic Procedures – Detailed descriptions of diagnostic tests and procedures.
- Clinician’s Guide to Diagnosis – Practical approaches that lead from symptoms to diagnosis through a series of logical steps.
- Clinician’s Guide to Internal Medicine – Quick access to essential information covering diagnosis, treatment, and management of commonly-encountered patient problems in internal medicine.
- Clinician’s Guide to Laboratory Medicine – Practical approaches that will walk you from abnormal lab test to diagnosis through a series of logical steps.
- Lexi-Interact – Review all interactions for a selected medication or enter a patient-specific regimen to analyze for potential interactions.
- Lexi-Drug ID – Quickly identify unknown medications based on Imprint, Dosage Form, Shape, and Color.
- Lexi-Pals & Pedi-Pals – Printable, customizable, take-home leaflets that can be provided to patients to explain more about their medications; available in 18 languages.
Access: Western University of Health Sciences authorized users only. Remote access via the proxy server available for currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff of Western University. Please read Lexi-Comps End User License agreement before use.
Authorized Users are faculty, full-time and part-time students. Authorized Users specifically excludes preceptors and adjunct faculty unless Lexi-Comp Online is accessed by such users through Customer’s secure computer network and use is related to an academic purpose.
View and search the content of Lexi-Comp Academic Solution; download single documents for the individual use of an Authorized User; print single documents for the individual use of an Authorized User or other Authorized Users, which printed documents shall contain a copyright notice as follows: “Copyright © by Lexi-Comp, Inc. All rights reserved”; make a reasonable number of photocopies of a printed document for the individual use of an Authorized User or for the use by or distribution to other Authorized Users, which photocopies shall contain a copyright notice as follows: “Copyright © by Lexi-Comp, Inc. All rights reserved”; and make any number of copies required of Lexi-PALS for the sole purpose of supporting a treatment regimen for patients of the customer or customer’s Authorized Users, which printed documents shall contain a copyright notice as follows: “Copyright © by Lexi-Comp, Inc. All rights reserved”
Will only disclose to unaffiliated third parties:
- • To service providers working on their behalf
- • To marketing partners
- • When legally required
- • For business transfers
Full policy: http://www.wolterskluwercdi.com/privacy/