Remote Library Services
These remote services are offered daily:
Our librarians are dedicated to helping students and faculty. Schedule a consultation for help with:
- Searching for information
- Using databases and accessing material
- Library instruction via Zoom
* Select the video chat option when you create an appointment.
Chat reference is available:
|Monday – Thursday:||8 am – 9 pm|
|Friday:||8 am – 6 pm|
|Saturday:||11 am – 7 pm|
We are happy to answer questions by email.
- For assistance with searching or accessing material online, please contact email@example.com.
- For questions on renewals or material you currently have checked out, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions regarding an article request submitted through ILLiad, contact email@example.com.
- If you are having trouble accessing our electronic resources remotely, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access a collection of tutorials on how to use some of the library services and resources at the Harriet K. & Philip Pumerantz Library. We have pulled together tutorials created by providers about how to use their products and grouped them together by category.
Research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources compiled by your librarians.
Access electronic books, journals, and databases. You can also search our resources using the Pumerantz Library Discovery Service.
Request electronic delivery of articles via our article request service ILLiad and books by mail.