COVID-19 Continuity of Library Services
These remote services will continue to be offered daily during the University closure.
Our librarians are dedicated to helping students and faculty. Schedule a consultation for help with:
- Searching for information
- Using databases and accessing material
- Library instruction via Zoom
* Select the video chat option when you create an appointment.
Chat reference is available:
|Monday – Thursday:||8 am – 9 pm|
|Friday:||8 am – 6 pm|
|Saturday:||11 am – 7 pm|
We are happy to answer questions by email.
- For assistance with searching or accessing material online, please contact email@example.com.
- For questions on renewals or material you currently have checked out, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions regarding an article request submitted through ILLiad, contact email@example.com.
- If you are having trouble accessing our electronic resources remotely, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The library is no longer automatically renewing overdue materials. All overdue items will be assessed a .25 cent per item, per day fine. Effective 9/15/21.
To return your books, use the book drop located next to the HPC Amazon Lockers. For more information, contact email@example.com.
These 24/7 resources will continue to be available during the campus closure.
We have created several tutorials about how to access some of the library services and resources at the Harriet K. & Philip Pumerantz Library. We have pulled together tutorials created by providers about how to use their products and grouped them together by category.
Research assistance, subject guides, and useful resources compiled by your librarians.
All of our electronic resources will be available during the University closure. You can also search our resources using the Pumerantz Library Discovery Service.
Electronic delivery of articles via our article request service ILLiad will continue to be available. At this time physical books are unable to be requested and the Books by Mail service has been suspended until the Library reopens