Information for Alumni
- • The WesternU ID badge grants access to all university buildings and is also the university library card
- • If you no longer have an ID badge, please contact the Library’s Circulation Department to receive a borrowing card that allows you to check out books. If you would like a replacement ID Badge, contact the Facilities and Physical Plant Department at 909-469-5258 prior to your visit.
- • Alumni Loan Periods:
|Books||2 weeks, 1 renewal|
|Popular reading books||2 months|
|Reserve Items||Varies by reserve|
|Interlibrary Loan Books ($10/item)||3 weeks, no renewal|
|Theses & Dissertations||1 month, no renewal|
|Journals||Library Use Only|
|Study Rooms (June – July only)||4 hours|
- For study room reservations, present your WesternU badge or set up an alumni card with Access Services
- • Electronic Resources: Alumni may only access electronic resources on-campus due to license agreement restrictions
- • Accessible Databases from any location:
- • Request Articles: Request articles from Interlibrary Loan or our print collection
- • Literature Search: Request help for performing literature searches
- • Contact the Reference Department at 909-469-5323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Giving to the Pumerantz Library
“Libraries are not made; they grow.” – Augustine Birrell
The Harriet K. & Philip Pumerantz Library is grateful for your support and wants giving to be convenient and easy for you.
Please click WesternU Online Giving and select Pumerantz Library from the College drop down menu.